Bruce Shows Audiences How To:
Eat Right, Move Right, Think Right, Perform Better!
Bureaus & Meeting Planners
- Computer Projector
I travel with a laptop PC. It connects up to just about all relatively new computer projectors.
- One Cordless, Clip-on Microphone (Lapel), attached to the house sound system & one hand held (just in case).
- Adequate lighting to ensure that I can see my audience and that they can see me. If lighting is poor in the room a spotlight will help.
- Two Multipurpose Outlet Power Bars. (One power bar attached to the house power and located near the computer projector.)
- One Large Screen. This will be used in conjunction with the computer projector and will need to be of sufficient size for the venue.
- Room Set up. Please seat the people close to the speaker. If the room is rectangular or irregular shape, please have Bruce in the middle of the long side.
- Full expenses including airfare (coach class), car rental or cab fair and hotel expenses.
- Hotel reservation that is quiet, clean, and in good condition with a shower, TV, room service, refrigerator in room, room service and an exercise room. Preferably in close proximity to speaking venue.
- The following food items available 90 minutes prior to his performance: A bottle of water, an apple, a banana, and raw almonds.
- If you choose to serve drinks or food Bruce must approve all items.